On Air Now
#ThatsGoodInnit Drive with Clint Boon 4pm - 7pm
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. Full terms and conditions apply. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.xsmanchester.co.uk/competition-terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to win with The Who competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 24th February to Tuesday 28th February 2017 on XS Manchester (the “Radio Station”).
2. Key Dates. Start Date and time: Friday 10th February 2017 at 1200 – Tuesday 28th February 2017 at 1700. Any entries received before / after these dates won’t be counted but you may still be charged by your network operator.
3. Restrictions. Only open to people who: (i) at the time of entry are UK residents, and (ii) are 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
4. Entry and how much it costs. Send a text message starting with the word FIZZ, followed by the amount you would like to bid for the item (E.g. FIZZ £200 if you wish to make a £200 bid on the auction item) to 87711. Texts are at your standard network rate. You must have permission from the bill payer before sending.
5. Valid bids. Bids must be received by Communicorp before the stated deadline. Bids sent close to the deadline may not be received until after the deadline, in which case they will not count but the sender will be charged their standard text rate for sending the text message. In the event of two (or more) identical highest bids, the item will be sold to the highest bidder whose bid was received earliest. The winning bidder will pay the amount they have bid.
6. Draw details and winner announcement. Shortly after the deadline for bids the highest bidder will be contacted. The winning bid amount will also be announced on XS Manchester.The person with the winning bid will be contacted personally via their text/mobile number; if we are unable to make contact with the winner after 24 hours, the bid becomes forfeit and we will contact the next highest bidder, and repeat this process until we have been able to contact a winner) and also announced at the earliest opportunity. With the intention for this to be just after 5pm on the day the auction closes.
7. Lot details. Roger Daltrey hand signed, Charles Orban, Champagne Cuvée. Boxed. Our prizes are always non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Recording consents. We will sometimes (at our discretion) telephone entrantsand ask them to speak on-air. You have the right to refuse, and your entry to the competition will not be affected by your refusal. If you consent, your voice will be recorded and you consent to this recording being used on our radio broadcasts. You agree that we will own this recording and that a copy of it will be stored for further exploitation, which may include promotion. Whilst on-air, you promise not to make any statement which is offensive or inappropriate or which would cause us, or our listeners, harm. You will not be put through to speak on-air if we think you are driving, intoxicated, likely to swear, or could otherwise cause offence.
10. Other conditions. We will only accept entries that comply with our terms and conditions and we may disqualify you if we know or suspect that you have breached them. Our decision on the selection of the winner is final and we won’t engage in any correspondence or discussion about this or about the operation of this competition. We are not responsible for any network or technical issues you experience, such as latency of your mobile phone network, which may delay or prevent your participation. We have the right to cancel, amend, terminate or suspend this competition if forced to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
11. Contact details. The Promoter is Communicorp UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number NI622021 and registered office at Marlborough House, 30 Victoria Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 3GG (please do not send any entries to this address). Our main trading and correspondence address is Communicorp UK Limited, Laser House, Waterfront Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3XW. If you’ve got any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: XS Manchester, Laser House, Waterfront Quay, Manchester, M50 3XW – you should put the competition name in the subject line. We can’t consider any queries made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced. prizes are always non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.