Terms: Chester Zoo on XS Manchester
Chester Zoo on XS Manchester
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at smoothradio.com apply to Chester Zoo’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 8th April to Sunday 21st April (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is XS Manchester
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to xsmanchester.co.uk, watch the video on the Chester Zoo win page and answer the corresponding question.
One winner will be chosen at random from correct answers and contacted by a member of the XS Manchester Team. The winner will have 7 full days to claim their prize before their entry is deemed void and a new winner is chosen.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
Entries must be 18 and over to be eligible to win
Please read these competition rules carefully. Entering XS Manchester’s competition means that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions:
There will be one winner who will win:
- One family ticket to Chester Zoo (based on two adults, and up to four children membership)
- A meal for the family (2 adults, and up to 4 children only) at The Oakfield, - Chester Zoo’s contemporary British pub located in the heart of the zoo
An infant is a person less than three years of age. We do not sell a gift ticket for this age group. Infants are admitted free of charge into Chester Zoo.
- The Madagascar Tale at Chester Zoo opens 30th March
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winners will be the entrants who are selected at random by Xs Manchester
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Chester Zoo reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Please read Chester Zoo’s full Terms and Conditions on their website for more information on the Family Membership.
- You agree that we may contact you using the contact details that you have provided. We do not guarantee that we will acknowledge or respond to everyone who has entered the competition.
- You warrant that you are eligible to participate in the competition and any information you provide is neither false nor misleading.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your entry and/or to withhold or reclaim any benefit awarded or due to be awarded to you as a result of your participation if we consider, in our sole discretion, that:
a. You supply or have supplied any untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information or you have deceived us in any way including without limitation about your identity;
b. You have failed to follow our reasonable instructions or directions in relation to your participation;
c. Your conduct (past or present) may bring us, the broadcaster or the commercial (as applicable) into disrepute.
d. You fail to meet the eligibility requirements
e. In the event of a dispute our decision will be final.