Rebellion Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.xsmanchester.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to win with XS Manchester competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 1st June to Tuesday 7th June on the Breakfast show with Steve Berry on XS Manchester (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Listen to the Breakfast Show with Steve Berry from Wednesday 1st June to Tuesday 7th June. During the show (between 7 am and 10am) Steve Berry will play a clip of an introduction to an AC/DC song. When he announces that the competition is open you should text the name of the song you think it is from to 87711. One person a day with the correct answer will be selected at random.
If you have text and are successfully chosen you must be able to come on air. If you do not answer your phone or are unable to come on air, then another winner will be selected at random.
4. Entrants must be over 18, entry is restricted to one entry per person.
5 winners in total (one a day) will win VIP access to The Rebellion night for our XS Manchester night featuring AC/BC on Saturday 11th June. Each winner can take 3 people of their chose (all must be over 18)
You will receive free entry into the club. (other wise £5 on the door)
There will be a private roped off area for you and the other XS winners to enjoy with XS presenters.
Drinks vouchers will be provided on the night. 6 vouchers will be given per person. Each voucher can be exchanged at the bar for a single drink. If drinking spirits, they must be singles only and a voucher includes mixer. The drink must not exceed £6.
6. The Rebellion Club reserve the right to adhere to their usually door policy.
7. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.