On Air Now
#ThatsGoodInnit Drive with Clint Boon 4pm - 7pm
1. Full terms and conditions apply. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.xsmanchester.co.uk/competition-terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition
Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and
Conditions) apply to win with the ‘Fringe Festival’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 7th August to Friday 18th August 2017 on XS Manchester (the “Radio Station”).
2. Key Dates. Start Date and time: Monday 7th August at 0700 – Friday 18th August 2017 at 1000 inclusive. Any entries received before / after these dates won’t be counted but you may still be charged.
3. Restrictions. Only open to people who: (i) at the time of entry live, work or study
physically within the Greater Manchester broadcast area of 106.1FM XS Manchester
(defined as the 10 boroughs of Manchester, Tameside, Salford, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale,
Oldham, Stockport, Wigan and Trafford plus the postcode districts CW8, CW9, WA2,
WA3, WA4, WA5, WA6, WA7, WA8, WA9, WA10, WA11, WA12, WA13, WA14, WA15,
WA16), and (ii) are 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
4. Entry and how much it costs. Enter by texting HAHA to 87711. You are responsible
for all costs associated with entering this competition. Texts cost £1.50 (from the UK)
plus your standard network rate. You must have permission from the bill payer before
sending. Entries are limited to twenty (20) per person excluding bonus entries. Online entry bears no cost.
5. Bounce-backs and bonus entries. Once you’ve sent an entry text, you’ll receive an auto-response confirming your entry. You will then have the chance to text: HAHA to 87711, again (at a further cost of £1.50 plus standard network rate) and you will be entered 2 more times - your ‘3rd’ entry being free. You will only be included in the prize draw if your text entry has had a corresponding bounceback confirming mobile network receipt of your text.
6. Draw details and winner announcement. Shortly after the deadline for receipt of entries, and no more than 1 hour later. Five entries will be selected by electronic random draw. They will be contacted personally and informed that they have made the shortlist for winning the competition. Some basic information (such as name, age and location) will be collected to ensure compliance with the competition rules. The winner will then be selected by electronic random draw from the shortlist. The winning announcement will be made on-air on XS Manchester in the 5pm hour on Friday 18th July 2017 with the winner being given a call. If the winner is not able to answer the phone then their name will be
announced on-air using the information collected earlier. If we are unable to make contact with the winner after five days, the prize becomes forfeit and we will select a new winner who we will attempt to contact for five days, and repeat this process until we have been able to contact a winner) and also announced at the earliest opportunity. With the intention for this to be just after 5pm on the day the contest closes.
7. Prize details. Three nights hotel accommodation (3 star minimum) in a double or twin room. The prize must be taken on 29th – 31st August 2017 plus 2 x Standard Return Rail
tickets from Manchester to Edinburgh and £200 spending money. Winners will have to provide photo ID and proof of address. Our prizes are always non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Recording consents. We will sometimes (at our discretion) telephone entrants and ask them to speak on-air. You have the right to refuse, and your entry to the competition will not be affected by your refusal. If you consent, your voice will be recorded and you consent to this recording being used on our radio broadcasts. You agree that we will own this recording and that a copy of it will be stored for further exploitation, which may include promotion. Whilst on-air, you promise not to make any statement which is offensive or inappropriate or which would cause us, or our listeners, harm. You will not be put through to speak on-air if we think you are driving, intoxicated, likely to swear, or could otherwise cause offence.
10. Other conditions. We will only accept entries that comply with our terms and conditions and we may disqualify you if we know or suspect that you have breached them. Our decision on the selection of the winner is final and we won’t engage in any correspondence or discussion about this or about the operation of this competition. We are not responsible for any network or technical issues you experience, such as latency of your mobile phone network, which may delay or prevent your participation. We have the right to cancel, amend, terminate or suspend this competition if forced to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
11. Contact details. The Promoter is Communicorp UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number NI622021 and registered office at Marlborough House, 30 Victoria Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 3GG (please do not send any entries to this address). Our main trading and correspondence address is Communicorp UK Limited, XYZ Building 2 Hardman Boulevard, Manchester, M3 3AQ. If you’ve got any questions, please email: email@example.com or write to: XS Manchester, XYZ Building 2 Hardman Boulevard,
Manchester, M3 3AQ – you should put the competition name in the subject line. We can’t consider any queries made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
12. For an alternative entry CLICK HERE