On Air Now
Weekend Breakfast with Shell Zenner 8am - 11am
Black Sabbath Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.xsmanchester.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to win with XS Manchester competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 16th May – Friday 10th June 2016 with XS Manchester (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Listen to XS Manchester for the ‘Black Sabbath Box Office’. While it is open (the duration of a Black Sabbath song) you can enter by texting 87711 starting with the keyword BLACK or by sending a message through Facebook Messenger to XS Manchester. At the end of each registration period one name will be chosen at random, they win a limited edition XS Manchester t-shirt and an invite to the Hard Rock Cafe for the knock out round of Saints and sinners. At the final each finalist will be asked to choose Saints or Sinners, the XS wheel will be spun and contestants who have chosen the correct category stay in the game. This process continues until there are a final 2 contestants remaining. They each play ‘Spin to win’, 3 spins each. The highest total (from the three numbers landed on during the XS wheel spins) wins.
• Entrants selected at random must be able to answer their phones when rang. If someone cannot answer their phone or are unable to come to air then I new number will be randomly selected and the place in the final will go to the next person.
• Apart from on-air entry there is entry to the completion by;
4. Entrants must be over 18, entry is restricted to one entry per person.
5. Return flights for two people from Manchester to Prague. Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel. 3 Nights accommodation. Tickets for two people to see Black Sabbath with a back stage meet and great. . £200 spending money and Travel insurance
6. You MUST be available on Sunday 12th June to attend the final in Manchester.
7.. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion
Winners and any accompanying persons must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months’ further duration and which contains no visa restrictions on your ability to travel to the relevant destination. Passport control and in-country authorities reserve the right to refuse entry. If you are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs and losses incurred will be your sole responsibility.
Transfers will not be private and may be shared with other passengers.
Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
Should the winner not be able to obtain the relevant permissions and visas to travel, the Radio Station reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
Winners and all accompanying persons are responsible for arranging their own comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to taking up the prize, if not satisfied with the cover provided.
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
Departure airport used will be a UK airport subject to availability and flight routes, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered.