Introducing the NUGZILLA
The world's biggest chicken nugget is here...
You read that right, a pub chain has created the world's biggest chicken nugget and it's called the NUGZILLA!
The dish comes as part of an eating challenge that the Rub Smokehouse & Bar has added to the menu. The nugget comes with any sauce you like but yet there are some rules you need to follow:
1. The challenge is to eat and drink the Nugzilla unaided in the quickest time possible.
2. The challenger must not leave the table while the challenge is on.
3. If the challenger vomits then their entry is void.
4. The challenger must not share the Nugzilla.
5. The entry will only be accepted if all is eaten including the fries and all sauce mopped up.
6. Drinks are allowed.
7. All challenge attempts must be made with a reservation, adding the challenge attempts in the notes. Challenges cannot be accepted on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You can enter the eating competition at any Rub Smokehouse & Bar site.
8. The winner is the challenger with the fastest time under 10 minutes. This will be announced on the Rub Facebook and via a newsletter in late August.
9. Any times under 10 minutes will not be charged for, and will receive a free T-Shirt in the post.
The Nugzilla is made from three pounds of minced chicken and served with chips! So the question is, can you do it?